Wednesday, Aug 28, 2019
Selective NYC Public HS Admissions: Top Strategies for Success
Wednesday, August 28
7pm to 8pm
If you are a NYC middle school family or school counselor, this webinar is for you.
Agenda will include (subject to change):
– What are changes to the public HS admissions process?
– What do you need to know about applying to selective high schools, including the specialized high schools?
– What do the best applications have in common?
– How can you maximize your chances for success?
– Basics of the new MySchools online application system
– What can you expect in the fall of 8th grade, and how can you best prepare yourself?
Register here now and share with friends!
Maurice Frumkin is President of NYC Admissions Solutions and former Deputy Executive Director of HS Admissions with the NYC Dept. of Ed. Over the past 10+ years, Maurice has trained hundreds of school counselors and counseled hundreds of families on the NYC high school admissions process. He is a frequent speaker at schools across the city on a variety of admissions topics.
Aug. 28, 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Join remotely from a computer. Register at: https://bit.ly/2X46xev